If you feel like you’ve got a lot of balls in the air (don’t we all?) you’ll want to listen to this episode where we chat with Jules Taggart. She’s nearly 5 years into her business and she gets real in this episode about business development, why she started her business and where she gets inspired.
Here’s the scoop from episode #23:
- Jules’ explains what she does in her business and who she serves
- We learn how long Jules has been in business and how her business has evolved over the years
- Jules shares her interesting and unusual start to her business with a pig named Princess Anastasia Beaverhausen in a rap video
- Jules shares her current business model and how she actually makes money
- We learn how Jules splits her time between working on her business and in her business, and how does she find the time to prospect and develop new leads?
- Jules shares a business development tip for working with clients
- We learn about Jules’ love for Contactually and why and how she uses it
- Jules shares the biggest challenges she has faced over the years in her business and what she has learned from them. (Hint: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket!)
- How does Jules sustain her success as part of a long game versus the ‘get rich quick’ schemes
- Sometimes you can have a ‘bad’ job that helps teach you what not to do, Jules explains how this happened with her
- Jules shares where she finds inspiration outside of the business world
Links for this show: