Have you ever found yourself doing something and wondering why? Or bouncing around on the edge of burnout? Victoria shares a honest look at failures, shoulds and the realities of working with clients as we go behind her boss mask in this episode.
Here’s the scoop from episode #25:
- We learn what VK’s business is and who she serves and is honest about the realities of working with clients
- VK shares the biggest lessons she’s learned in all her years of freelancing, owning a business, and entrepreneurship
- VK talks about focusing on the things that come naturally to you but may not to others and how you can use that to grow your business
- If you can start to transition from seeing failure as a negative to seeing it as a positive and seeing a silver lining in each one, you can really start to shift the mindset of your business
- We talk about the challenge of ‘the shoulds’ when working online and how to use them effectively and not as shaming tools
- VK shares her favorite thing about working with clients
- We learn VK’s biggest client challenge or stumbling block she’s come across in the past year
- VK shares how she has used the transition from a VA to a OBM and mentoring to help grow her business
- What is VK’s favorite guilty pleasure and why?
- VK is an alumni of our Double It program, and she shares what her favorite part of it was
- If someone was interested in growing their business, VK shares what she would want them to know about the Double It program