Have you ever found yourself doing something and wondering why? Or bouncing around on the edge of burnout? Victoria shares a honest look at failures, shoulds and the realities of working with clients as we go behind her boss mask in this episode.
Here’s the scoop from episode #25:
- We learn what VK’s business is and who she serves and is honest about the realities of working with clients
- VK shares the biggest lessons she’s learned in all her years of freelancing, owning a business, and entrepreneurship
- VK talks about focusing on the things that come naturally to you but may not to others and how you can use that to grow your business
- If you can start to transition from seeing failure as a negative to seeing it as a positive and seeing a silver lining in each one, you can really start to shift the mindset of your business
- We talk about the challenge of ‘the shoulds’ when working online and how to use them effectively and not as shaming tools
- VK shares her favorite thing about working with clients
- We learn VK’s biggest client challenge or stumbling block she’s come across in the past year
- VK shares how she has used the transition from a VA to a OBM and mentoring to help grow her business
- What is VK’s favorite guilty pleasure and why?
- VK is an alumni of our Double It program, and she shares what her favorite part of it was
- If someone was interested in growing their business, VK shares what she would want them to know about the Double It program
Links for this show:
Co-Founder & Content Strategist at Scoop Industries
Maggie is Scoop's resident word nerd who can be found figuring out marketing strategies to boost the bottom line, ranting about dude bro online marketing tactics and crafting stories that connect and sell.
Latest posts by Maggie Patterson (see all)
- Episode 82: Introducing Say NOvember - October 30, 2017
- Episode 80: Ways to Wow with an Outstanding Client Experience - October 16, 2017
- Episode 78: Finding Clients No Matter What Stage of Business You’re At - October 2, 2017