Business strategist Megan Flatt joins us to share a behind-the-scenes of her business where she works with moms to help them build their businesses. Give this episode a listen to hear about how Megan’s always been an entrepreneur, how she finds her clients and how she shows the real behind-the-scenes of running a business and having a life.
Here’s the scoop from episode #27:
- Megan shares what she does and who she serves
- We learn how Megan started her business and how she got to where she is now in her business
- What does water aerobics have to do with Megan’s business?
- Megan shares her favorite thing about working with her clients today
- As entrepreneurs, we’re not punching a clock: we’re always thinking about our businesses and as moms we are always thinking about our kids, how do you intertwine those?
- We learn some of Megan’s biggest road bumps in her business over the years
- Being able to step outside the framework of your program is key when working with 1:1 clients, Megan shares how she balances a customized one-on-one feel with a basic framework
- We learn where Megan finds her new clients
- ‘6 figures in 6 minutes’ is not necessarily something to strive for; we talk about building your business in a way that it has sustainability for your family life and your business life
- We talk about the difference between the ‘airbrushed’ version of a female entrepreneur versus what a real female entrepreneur looks like
- Megan shares her favorite guilty pleasure
- We talk about finding your tribe and how important it is to find the people who really ‘get’ you
- Megan shares her big goal for the Fall with her kids back in school
Links for this show: