We’ve all heard it a million times before, “just be yourself!”. But what does that even mean anyways?
This episode looks at the vital importance of personality to you succeeding as a services-based business and we get super specific about how to actually make that a reality. (Even if you feel like you don’t have any personality or you should keep it locked away because you’re just too quirky/freaky/weird/awesome.)
Here’s the scoop from episode #3:
- We share why we feel so strongly that personality is critical to a successful service-based business.
- Personality is what sets you apart, people are going to hire you for you not just for what you can do for them.
- We share some stories of how using our personalities in our business has paid off for us.
- We share our absolute favorite secret weapon to using your personality to upgrade your business.
- We both share our fascination archetypes and how knowing them have helped us use them in our business.
- What we have learned about the online world is that ‘better’ is not necessarily better, ‘different’ is actually better.
- Standing out is key, using your personality and archetype will help set you apart from your competitors.
- Take your personality for what it is and don’t fight it, it’s how people see you so start using it to your advantage.
- You can find a good balance between your personality and your audience: you can make choices without setting aside your personality.
- Don’t try and be something you’re not to speak to your audience, you have to find the balance so it doesn’t come across as fake.
- Knowing your personality can help you build a business that really fits you, finding the clients you work best with is key.
- We both share how once we found our personality types, we adjusted our business accordingly and it made us even more successful and happier.
Links for this show: