You’re really good at what you do as a coach, consultant or small business owner. But email marketing, e-commerce and all the things that go with it leave your head spinning, especially when it comes to Infusionsoft.
Maybe you’re ready to make the move to Infusionsoft or you’re already using it and need help. Either way, you don’t need to be an expert on Infusionsoft, we’ve got you covered.
We Are Infusionsoft Experts
When we say experts, we mean it. We don’t take using that word lightly. We’re Certified Infusionsoft Partners, and when you work with our team, we help you free up valuable time so you can do what you do best.
If you’re looking to move to Infusionsoft, we can help you get started. Click here for the details.
If you already have Infusionsoft, we offer ongoing and project-based support for custom Infusionsoft support including:
- Launches of group programs, masterminds, products and other services.
- Custom funnels such as re-engagement campaigns, nurture sequences, product delivery and more.
- Membership site integration including a specialization in AccessAlly integrations and set-ups.
- Containment and cleanups for when things get a bit (or a lot) out of control.
As an boutique agency, we aren’t a lifestyle business. That means while we do have lives, we keep “normal” business hours of Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET. We understand that Infusionsoft is the linchpin of your sales and marketing and are committed to ensuring everything flows seamlessly for you.
Looking to Make the Move to Infusionsoft?
We can help! As Infusionsoft Certified Partners, you can purchase Infusionsoft through us and we’ll help you get started. Get the details using the button below.
Once you make the leap to using Infusionsoft, a number of things can happen. Some amazing, and some not so great which may sound all too familiar:
You’ve got Infusionsoft all set up, but you’ve got way more important things to do than figure out how to manage it. You have the vision for your strategy, but you just want Infusionsoft to make it happen.
Or maybe you bought Infusionsoft, and you’ve not even touched 10% of what it could truly do for your business. You lack confidence and every time you log in you’re convinced you’re going to break something.
Do you need ongoing support with Infusionsoft as well as marketing and sales strategy? Then an ongoing engagement may be exactly what you need. With Scoop on your side, you can save time, money and frustration and get back to doing what you do best. Think of us as your tech and marketing automation team.
For our ongoing clients, we offer:
- A 60-minute kickoff call with Brittany and your Project Manager to set our strategy and game plan.
- Consultative and technical strategy and implementation as it relates to Infusionsoft and marketing practices.
- A dedicated Project Manager who is your main point of contact for requests and questions.
- Weekly or bi-weekly check-in calls with your Project Manager (and with Brittany, our Account Director). Plus, access to our calendar to book additional time as required.
- Set-up and access to project management software to manage tasks, progress and projects.
- 24-hour response time during business hours and 72 hours on the weekend.