Say what? A lifestyle business? Who, me?!?! Well, even if you don’t identify with the traditional images that are conjured up when thinking about a ‘lifestyle’ brand, you probably do have one. In this episode we’re talking about what that really means and how to figure it all out.
Here’s the scoop from episode #41:
- The first thing you have to think about is your ‘why’, this will evolve with time once you name it
- You have to take care of your fundamental baseline stuff, like making money, before you can rise above and help others with a deeper ‘why’
- What is your #1 priority? We’re talking about why this is important to identify and how to do it
- As much as we glorify ‘being busy’, we also vilifyvillify the hustle; if it’s really productive hustle it should be celebrated!
- What does your typical ideal work day look like beginning to end? Where do you want to work and what do you want to get done? (And what do you not want to get done?)
- What does success mean to you? Narrowing in on what matters most to you will stop you from always feeling behind or inadequate
- When you start to manage your time, your income and flexibility will begin to push and pull. Readjust this as often as necessary as your priorities shift around
Links for this show: