Want new clients? Want to grow like gangbusters? (What does gangbuster even mean?) This episode of the Inside Scoop show we’re talking about two of the MOST powerful tools in your arsenal when it comes to building your business – your reputation and referrals.
Here’s the scoop from episode #8:
- It’s easy to get distracted and over think getting new clients, but it really comes down to building your reputation and getting referrals
- We talk about what reputation is and what it means in the online entrepreneur world
- Word travels fast in this small world we work in, we talk about how to build your integrity in your business
- Always think about if you were on the receiving end of your services: did you deliver what you said you would?
- You have to step up and take ownership of your work and position yourself as an expert, we explain our own struggles with this and how we overcome them
- Putting yourself out there doesn’t mean you’re on the cover of Forbes, it means you are who comes to mind when people ask around for your service
- It seems like common sense to have integrity in your business, but it’s so important and the online world is full of smoke and mirrors at times
- Some of these things may seem like no brainers, but we share some of the simple things our clients have been surprised and so grateful for
- Maggie shares her ‘margarita test’ and how she uses it in her business
- We talk about referrals and why we feel so strongly about them in our business
- We share how to ask your current clients for a referral in the best possible way
- If you want to build a business where you receive a lot of referrals, you also need to be actively connecting and referring people
Links for this show: